Contact us:  020 8424 7070 |  enquiries@redfernssolicitors.co.uk

HISTORY

Redferns began life in the mid 1800s. Its principal office was for many years in Grays Inn Place, London WC1R.
 
The late Sidney Redfern opened a Wembley Park office in 1950 incorporating  the firms of A H Morton, J Barron & Son and Bonwick & Co.
 
Redferns moved to its present address at 9 Churchill Court 58 Station Road North Harrow HA2 7SA in 2006 where it continues to offer a wide expanse of legal expertise whilst recognising that many of it's clients instruct it again and again in respect of the niche services it offers.


2014 Redferns Solicitors. All rights reserved.   |   Sitemap   |   Web Design & SEO by WebCreationUK